Monday, August 16, 2010

Find the Crayon Contest!!

Friends,

My store Bare Threads is currently having a Back To School sale and you can save up to 50% off of selected items. Teachers save an additional 10% off because they have to put up with children and I had to grow up with a Teacher for a mother and they deserve to be paid hourly. If they were I would not have to work!! Anyways, I am going to have an off the wall contest!! (I know what you are thinking off the wall and Dawson?) Well, I do not like to do things that are normal so I am going to offer an extra 20% off to the person who can find the Crayon!! That is right I am going to hide a crayon somewhere in the store and the person who finds it will save an extra 20% off their entire purchase. But there are a few rules...But, only three.

1. Your purchase must be at least $25.00 to qualify for the extra 20% off. But, you can feel free to come and search for a crayon just for the fun of it if you would like. It is indoors!!

2. No climbing on the furniture or racks.

Ok, there are only two rules.

The crayon will be some place in the store. It will not be in the backroom or behind the counter. This contest will begin tomorrow and end on Friday.

Good Luck!!


Hope to see you soon!!

P.S. (Hint) Re-Read this it is all in the wording. That's All!!

Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment